Round-the-clock protest camp “Stop Putin’s Neo-NaZism now!”
From words – to actions! “Nie wieder oder ohne mich?” “Never again or without me?”
Join the 24/7 protest “Stop Putin’s Neo-NaZism now! “– force Europe to resolutely rebuff the Kremlin’s aggression.
The independent round-the-clock protest camp “Stop Putin’s Neo-NaZism now!” is starting in May 2022 in Berlin, across from the Brandenburg Gates and a stone throw from the Bundestag.
Ukraine is at the forefront of the war. The so-called “special military operation” announced by Russian President Vladimir Putin was not completed by May 9, the Victory Day, and the sacred date for the Russian dictator. Ukraine continues to resist the Kremlin regime almost single-handedly, at the cost of incredible sacrifices. At the same time, many politicians, journalists, and public figures in Germany continue to do nothing, to remain silent, pandering to the Kremlin regime, which is devastating the center of Europe under the pretext of denazification. Until recently, Germany assisted Russia in producing weapons that are now killing Ukrainian civilians.
– Germany is delaying supplies of heavy weapons to Ukraine;
– Germany does not counteract Kremlin propaganda enough;
– Germany does not want to give up Russian energy resources.
- To demonstrate to those who make or influence decisions (politicians, journalists, voters) the dangers generated by their inaction.
- To name and shame those who directly or indirectly support Putin!
- To facilitate the organization of sustained military assistance to Ukraine.
- To root out the pro-Kremlin slogan “Stop the war at any cost”, which, when translated into the language of reality, means: “Force Ukraine to capitulate, freeze the conflict, giving Russia a chance to regroup and continue aggression”.
- To work on finding a way to immediately stop importing Russian energy resources.
- To realize that the failure to stop the aggressor will lead to the largest migration and humanitarian crisis in the history of the EU – in addition to refugees from Ukraine, a huge flow of starving people from Africa may soon pour into Germany due to the Russian blockade of the Ukrainian merchant fleet and thus the blockade of grain exports from Ukraine.
We, the organizers of anti-Putin protests in Berlin, including “Stop Putin’s Terror” (April 9-May 9, 2021), plan to maintain the camp for at least a month or until the end of the war. The location of the camp was chosen so that the Bundestag members pass by our camp daily on their way to their office. Based on the experience of previous protests, our exposition and our demands have received significant coverage in the international media.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITUATION IN THE WORLD IS EXTREME! THE CRIMES COMMITTED IN BUCHA BY THE KREMLIN ARE THE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THE WHOLE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND THE WHOLE HIMANITY. WE STAY INFORMED AND CLOSELY FOLLOW THE FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC POLICY DEVELOPMENTS IN GERMANY AND RUSSIA. OUR GOALS WILL BE ADJUSTED AND EXPANDED. A CONSTANTLY UPDATED EXHIBITION AND PROGRAM OF OUR CAMP WILL FOLLOW THE WORLD AGENDA. ONLY TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THE AGGRESSOR!
Financing (donations) for the following needs☝